About this Elevate Workshop Program
Nobody is born knowing how to ride a bicycle. And nobody is born knowing how to work from home (WFH), but for some reason, we expect that all of us should know how to do it. This highly interactive two-hour workshop explores why working from home is so different from working in an office. And it gives participants specific strategies to deal with the difficulties that can arise. The program can be tailored specifically to workers, managers, or both at the same time. Limited to 20 participants. Available as an onsite or virtual event.
- Why WFH is so different and so difficult
- The need for transition time
- The importance of resetting expectations
- Why asynchronous communication tools are so essential
- How to promote team creativity in spite of WFH
- Dealing with specific challenges, such as diet, fitness, and team interactions
- The workshop includes group activities to reinforce the concepts and to uncover specific challenges. Travel expenses are extra for Actual in Person.
Live via Zoom
Live in Person
Running Time: 2 hours