22 June 9am PT, Midday ET, 5pm UK
A workshop on productivity and positivity
Your culture determines productivity, profit, employee retention, and engagement. Building and maintaining that culture is your future. Failure is imminent without a forward-thinking, inspired team who finishes what they start and focuses on the present moment. Failure is not an option to a culture that is built on collaboration, cohesion, and confidence. Stagnant views and old ways of thinking prohibit forward progress while dynamic and creative cultures promote championship action and gold medal finishes.
Sherry Winn, Two-Time Olympian, also took two college programs from losing cultures to winning ones, establishing the first and only national championship at one university while taking another losing program to back-to-back top eight teams in the country.
- Develop admiration and trust among team members.
- Intensely focus on common goals so that you can win faster.
- Seek mutual solutions to team challenges.
- Have difficult conversations with ease.
- Perform as a unit to reach the team’s highest potential.
What people are saying about Coach Sherry: