About this Elevate Workshop Session
Getting insights into the secrets around stress can make all the difference. Book Dr. Annika for a fun and energizing talk about stress.
Perfect as a leadership development workshop to build a firm base of peace and calm into each leader.
Stress is the most common cause of sick leave today.
Everyone knows but nobody does anything because the problem is seemingly so large. “If we don’t tell, no one will notice” they´ll say. And we are talking about mental stuff. Who wants to be connected with mental stuff? A real no-no in the tough business world.
Dr. Annika has found an answer to this challenge. Stress is part of life. Taking things down to earth makes it both fun and easier to tackle, piece by piece, defeating the stress. When you know how – and Dr. Annika will show you.
This talk is perfect for:
• Business leaders at any level, in any kind of organization.
• Business leaders of any color, any gender, any beliefs, any age, yes for all business leaders.
• Groups of Business leaders or a Business Leader and his/her workgroup.
The presentation will be adjusted for the specific group in the audience. Still, the content is basically the same.
The audience will leave with:
• An understanding of what stress really is.
• Lots of tips and tools for managing themselves and their team with less stress.
• Personal tools to help them become the powerful leaders they always longed to be.
• Raised self-awareness making teamwork more fun and effective
• Lower Stress and Anxiety levels and a feeling of Calm
This program can also be transformed into a longer, up to 90 minute, Inspirational talk for your events. And the subject can be expanded to a half-day or full-day training. Send request for proposal. If you want it as in-person talk or workshops, travel costs are added.
Annika S**5 months ago
"Dr. Annika was an extremely engaging, candid, and genuine speaker. She is very knowledgeable and well-prepared. She was able to expertly field the many questions from the audience with tact and grace. The event was very well attended, with 200 attendees. 100% of the attendees who completed our feedback poll said they thought the event was useful. It was truly an honor to have Dr. Annika speaking with us today."
Verified by Xinyuan Shang, Communications Officer, International Monetary Fund
Michael W5 months ago
Annika, it is obvious that you are contributing to the success of many "stressed-out" leaders. The world needs more helping and caring hands like yours.