About this Elevate Program
This program is perfect for:
- People who lead teams of people from different backgrounds
- People in cross-functional senior leadership roles in an organization
The audience will leave with:
- An understanding of how showing vulnerability creates more inclusive teams.
- The tools to affirm the work of their colleagues, particularly people from historically excluded backgrounds.
- A framework to help them improve their listening skills, while also helping them better validate and empower their teams.
- Tactics to help teammates better reach their goals and improve their performance.
We'll talk about the traits good leaders can cultivate to foster more inclusivity teams and normalize important behaviors across those teams, what they can do to draw out more comfort and increase the sense of belonging for people from historically excluded backgrounds, and how inclusivity isn't just good for the individuals involved, but actually helps improve outcomes and performance across all team members.