About this Elevate Program
This program is perfect for:
- Members of an organization that find themselves in the majority in some way
- People looking to reckon with their privilege and create more inclusive spaces for others
The audience will leave with:
- A clear understanding of what it means to be an ally, and how everyone has a role to play
- How being an ally is important personally (micro) and how it contributes to the whole (macro)
- Tactical suggestions as to how you can show up as an ally for people from historically excluded communities
- When done effectively, how being an ally helps people really feel included in a workplace culture
Participants will understand how they can employ some simple but foundational steps to better show up as allies for their colleagues, some of the things to avoid when trying to do the right thing (particularly during especially trying times), how to direct certain forms of privilege towards supportive efforts, and how, when done effectively, allyship helps improve workplace cultures for everyone.
Live via Zoom
Live in Person
Running Time: 60 minutes
Listing created May 29, 2022
You must log in to send a new comment.