About this Elevate Workshop
Establishing group norms, behaviors, and an atmosphere of psychological safety within a team.
To create high-performing teams, a leader must take and establish an environment of trust, safety, norms, behaviors, expectations, and accountability. To do this, the leader needs to engage the group members in an open dialogue around each of these topics and gain acceptance.
What you will learn:
- What psychological safety is and how to create it
- Leveraging difference among team members
- How to engage team members in a discussion around norms and behaviors
- How to grow from being a working group into a true team
- Creation of a team charter: A living document outlining agreements and accountabilities