About this Elevate Keynote Program
The average starting salary for a college graduate in 2020 was about $55,000. The average starting salary for an elementary school teacher was less than $39,000. Why would a young person take a 30% pay cut just to teach? Because there’s more to a job than a salary.
Employees want to feel that they are contributing to something meaningful. Key to this is to build a community, to foster those tribal bonds that help individuals become committed to each other and a shared purpose. In this presentation, health technology expert Alfred Poor reveals different avenues to community building, including employee fitness incentive programs that can deliver additional benefits.
• Up to 60-minute presentation
• Exploration of community in the workplace
• Ways to create shared purpose
• How employee fitness incentive programs can create bonds
• Detailed case studies and research results
• BONUS: optional 60-minute executive briefing on the same day
Cost: $10,000 (plus travel expenses if delivered on site)