Elevate your next staff retreat or planning session with this Half-Day Workshop.
Bucket List Workshop | Overview
A bucket list is not a shopping list, a to-do list, or a travel itinerary.
Unfortunately, this is how many people approach writing a bucket list. A bucket list should inform and guide a person's choices on a daily basis, helping a person to clarify their values and craft an exceptional life.
In this half-day workshop, your team will do just that. Through a 17-step process, they will not only create a bucket list but they will learn things about themselves that they might not have even known.
And the result? You’ll help lay the foundation for an incredible life, build engagement through wellness and increase morale.
Bucket List Workshop | Benefits
By hosting this workshop for your employees you can see the following results:
- Increased work-life balance means better quality of life and increased job satisfaction
- Better focus on work when working and fewer distractions mean more productivity
- Stronger ability to manage stress means less time away from work
Bucket List Workshop | Assets
Preview the contents and engage your staff before your scheduled workshop with these resources:
- Get inspired at the Bucket List Website: https://lifetransformingbucketlist.com
- Get the free Bucket List e-book: https://amzn.to/38X0QL0
- Get the Bucket List audio book: https://amzn.to/3rID5wJ
- Get the Bucket List workbook: https://amzn.to/3K5qI4q
Bucket List Workshop | Logistics
- This workshop is held at your worksite or other location you determine
- Optimal size of group: 6-10
- Travel expenses within 50 miles of Boston are included