Diversity is incomplete without Neurodiversity!
“Neurodiversity is the idea that neurological differences like autism and ADHD are the result of normal, natural variation in the human genome” -Psychology Today
Supports Supported Living (501c3 filed)
All proceeds will benefit Supported Living, a non-profit organization creating supported community living for neurodivergent adults with low support needs.
Neurominorities, often referred to as neurodivergent,
are people with less common neurotypes (literally types of human brain structure) whose needs have not yet been considered by our societal design patterns, like those on the autism spectrum, or those with diagnoses like dyspraxia, dyslexia, ADHD, and more. We are pretty different neurologically from our neuromajority peers. Your company processes, geared to the majority, are likely causing you to miss out on the rare gifts these workers bring to the table. Lē is multiply neurodivergent and working with their community to increase awareness. They will take you through everything you need to know to understand and empathize with neurodivergent humans, access both neurodivergent talent and customers, and create a work environment where your neurodivergent staff can thrive.
As interactive training sessions, live or online, Lē’s offerings help companies, managers, and staff make room for and embrace this atypically brilliant and commonly misunderstood population. Available subjects include:
- Neurodiversity 101
- Hiring for Cognitive Diversity
- Hiring for Cognitive Diversity in Tech
- Managing Neurodivergent Workers
- DEI&B: Creating a Comprehensive Neurodiversity Program
- Non-negotiables for the Neurodivergent Consumer: Common US Businesses Practices that Need to End NOW
- Introduction to Supported Living: How Shifting to a Neurodivergent Vision of Community Can Release Neurodivergent Gifts, Decrease Homelessness, Address Global Warming, and More.
Note: Price does not include transportation and lodging for non-local live events.