Dynamic Leadership is essential for today's leader working in a fast changing environment.
Understanding your own capabilities and believing in yourself are the first two steps to leadership success.
This is a ten (10) unit session where one topic listed below is delivered each week online for the growth of the leadership skills of your managers and leaders. Total purchase price is $5,000.
Examples and discussion of the following topics will provide you with the improvement possibilities to become a Dynamic Leader:
- Characteristic Habits of Successful Leaders
- Leading Yourself First before leading others
- Benefits of using mixed Leadership Styles
- Looking Under the Surface to Identify Improvement Possibilities
- Learning How to Ask Good Questions That Provide Results
- Learning to Listen to Understand Information and Feedback
- Understanding How to Use the 5 Key Competencies of a Dynamic Leader
- Making Decisions Based on Facts, not Opinions or Rumors
- Learning to Dance to The New Music (Changes) First
- Building a Plan For Your Personal Leadership Growth
"Another excellent training from Mr. Wader. It was an enormous pleasure to meet you again and enjoying listening and learning so much from you. Few people have inspired me more in my life."
- R. G., COO at Sem-Matic, Malaysia
“Fruitful and fun learning! Michael Wader was clear and knowledgeable, with lots of experience to share with participants.”
- W.H., IT Manager, Mercedes-Benz
"Michael was very organized and well prepared with useful materials, closely related to our job and work. Great case studies!"
- J.C., Sourcing Manager Asia, Kimberly Clark
"The trainer (Michael Wader) is superb and well experienced. Lecture was in a good way, easy to understand. Many things can be learned from this class, very beneficial."
- S.K., Deputy Director, AEON
This 10 unit Series can be combined into a two-day workshop for up to 25 managers or leaders, live in-person at your facility. For details see the Michael W listing for Dynamic Leadership - LIVE!